This was everyone's favorite place. We weren't sure when we went if it was going to be a couple little alligators or what. But there were hundreds!!! We couldn't believe how huge they were.
They had an area where you could buy food and feed them. I think this was the kids favorite part!
This was a one of the shows where the lady threw the alligator a rat. It was sooo gross!
They had these amazing birds there also. Here's Emily teasing a bird through the glass!
I just thought these birds were so amazing and gorgeous!

Wednesday, October 14, 2009
Alligator Farm
Posted by randi at 7:31 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




3 comments:
um good thing there was glass...I was just sure Emily was going to get eaten by the fowl little creature :(...man we NEED to get together!! Once you guys are around for a weekend and we are not puking our guts up it's a date!
Looks like a fun vacation spot! We loved having Kyle for a few days - Alayna keeps talking about him because he was so good to her...she looks at me and says, "Remember Kyle?"
I like Kelseys 51s hat! ;)
Post a Comment