Monday, March 1, 2010

Happy Birthday to me!!!

I just have to say that I had one of the best birthdays ever this year! Kelsey and the kids did nice things for me all month. And they surprised me with a trip to Corpus Christi, Texas. We toured the USS Lexington aircraft carrier and it was amazing. While we were walking around Kelsey was telling us that his dad had served in the Navy on a ship like this. He called he dad and was talking to him about it and come to find out it was this exact ship that his dad had served on. It just made it that even more memorable for us. We had such a good time exploring the ship, the beaches and relaxing in our hotel.

3 comments:

VegasWatkins said...

that is so awesome that it was the same ship. Happy Birthday glad it was so special you definately deserve it!!

Ajax & Euripides said...

I hear tell you are an Evony player. What server?

tavia said...

Happy Birthday I know its SO late.how are you doing??I so miss you.