Wednesday, December 10, 2008

Work Christmas Party

I decided to have Christmas party for my work associates. One of my good friends is just like Martha Stuart so I enlisted her help in the decorating. She had all these fun dishes and decorations so it turned out so beautiful!







These are the party favors. I folded the paper into a cone shape and then glued boa feathers around the top and then wrapped Hersey Kisses in celofane, tied it with matching ribbon and then stuck it down inside the cone. They were super cute!






3 comments:

Stephani said...

So cute! Looks like a fun party - you did an excellent job decorating and on the favors - I loved it.

Kristen said...

You know I miss your great parties. Remember that great Christmas party you had with the paramedic (i mean satellite guy) who came. Good times.

Meli said...

man what a georgous table!! I want to have another party with ya---good times!!