Saturday, March 21, 2009

First stop...The Louvre

If you saw the Da Vinci Code then you'll recognize this...it's where the two pyramids meet at the end of the movie and the "holy grail" is under the bottom one.
For those of you who haven't been to the Louvre, it's HUGE!!! I'll include an outside shot from the top of the Arc de Triomphe and you can see how big it is. We really only saw about 1/10 of it. We did see the Mona Lisa and I put the picture in my blog header. It was surprisingly small compared to what I thought it was going to be. But cool to see none the less!


Ok, I'm not sure why I picked this picture of us by the wild boar other than the fact that it's the only picture with me in it!

Another cool picture of the pyramids.




Kelsey and the kids by another cool statue. There were hundreds of these statues all over. Some of our favorites were the ones of the Greek gods and goddesses. Emily especially liked seeing those because she just studied them in Social Studies.


Standing outside the Louvre.




1 comments:

Kristen said...

That looks like a lot of fun. Take me next time.