Tuesday, March 31, 2009

Hotel in Paris

So as you can see from the picture below, the rooms are TINY! Which is crazy because this is supposed to be a 3 1/2 star hotel. But from what I've heard this was a good size room. We were laughing because everything in America is SUPERSIZED! Anyway,
here I am writing in the family journal. We would all write in it at the end of the day so we wouldn't forget all our favorite things. I love reading the kids' thoughts and feelings on absorbing so many cool things!


Our sleeping schedule was so messed up! The first night we went to bed at 9:00pm (Paris time) and woke up at 1:30AM! Everyone woke up for a couple hours, ate snacks and joked around and then we went back to sleep for a couple hours. This crazy time became known as "Recess". The next day we went to bed at 3:00pm and slept until 8:00pm and then we got up for "recess" and went to the Eiffel tower. We still joke about our "recess" time in Paris!

4 comments:

parkeplace.blogspot.com said...

This trip looks like it was the best yet...wish we could have seen all those cool things....you guys are so lucky to have the opportunity to go on these adventures!

nena said...

So jealous!! I love all your photos and comments about your trip!!! Looks like you had so much fun, again I am soooooo jealous!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Unknown said...

It looks like you guys had a fun trip!

I would love to see Paris someday!

Matt&Andria said...

Hey Randi and gang! Just saw your blog on my mom's computer! You guys just have too much fun, I tell ya. You can check out our blog at mattandandria@blogspot.com