I don't even know if anyone reads this anymore because I haven't posted for so long, but just in case here are some new pictures.
My parents came for Thanksgiving and we decided to give back to the community and volunteer at a homeless shelter. We had such a good time together. Emily brought a friend and they got to paint the little kids faces!
And here's me...at work they had a costume contest and I won the grand prize!!!




5 comments:
I still look at your blog! I freaking love that costume. I totally miss dressing up with you for Halloween! Keep updating.
Ha ha!! You seemed to have forgotten to tell me about your costume debut! And I still check your blog...so don't stop!
I love your guys blog you always have some of the funnest posts to look at I hope you guys are doing great!!! it sure was fun to see Kyle and have him come and visit at the house for a day or two when he came!!!
Awesome I love your costumes!! I love the shelter idea I have always wanted to do that someday!
That is awesome!!!!! Love it:)
Post a Comment