Monday, February 8, 2010

Here's how we spend our Sundays...

Kelsey and I love being the nursery leaders together. We call this the "secret path". It's a little walkway right up next to the church. The kids love to follow Kelsey along the "secret path", it's like follow the leader and they are all so cute! We have a couple kids that cry and all we have to do to get them to stop is have Kelsey stand across the room and I throw marshmallows at him and he catches them with his mouth. The kids love it and it usually makes them stop crying!

6 comments:

Stephani said...

Cute! Alayna would love to have you guys as nursery leaders - nursery is the highlight of her week!

kristen said...

What I love about that pic is that Kelsey is looking at the camera and all the kids are looking all over. It's so typical nursery. I'm sure you guys are the best nursery leaders!

VegasWatkins said...

How fun and creative I will have to tell Lauralyn we have a lot of cryers!! Is that a word!

Matt&Andria said...

You guys crack me up! That's fun to teach together! Oh, and I noticed your voodoo doughnuts videos on the side...yuuummmm...when are we going back??

QnA Drapers said...

Those kids are so lucky to have you guys! What a fun calling! miss you guys!

♥ said...

fofinhos >.<