Thursday, January 31, 2008

What's going on here??? This is Kelsey cutting up some poor fellow's head in the name of science. Ok, here's the thing, basically this makes me sick to look at! What I really couldn't believe when I saw this picture is that Kelsey doesn't see the need to wear a mask. YUCK! You know that dead people stink. Well, I guess when people that come to his office with hallitosis that won't bother him either! Anyway, for all those who were wondering, Kelsey is loving school!

4 comments:

Mizukawa's said...

I was laughing so hard. They really do stink but I guess he wont learn until somethink sick splashes into his mouth.

Kristen said...

Eww Gross!!

Kristen said...

By the way is that Kyle next to Kelsey? just kidding it just kindof looks like Kyle.

Meli said...

i did a double take too about the kyle lookalike!!! funny. Lookin dicey kelsey!!!