Monday, May 12, 2008

Memorial Day...2004

So I'm not the worlds best blogger...I always post backwards!!! So start at the bottom of this post and work your way back up!!!
Superman!!! Here's Kelsey on top of the cliff getting ready to jump off!

Kelsey and Mason cliff diving! My kids get the " I'm invinsible" from Kelsey. I would have never allowed this had I been out on the boat. That's why they had a "guys only" boating session, so no mom's would be there to ruin their fun!

Here's our friend Matt getting whipped around on the tube! Talk about a workout!!!


Who remembers Lobster??? Mason brought his friend with him( the kid in front) and his mom had told us that he needed to wear sunscreen. Ok, we put like 50 layers on this kid. I was putting it on, Kristen was putting it on, Amy was putting it on him and he still got burnt. In fact he was so burnt he couldn't raise his arms for the next 3 days and he even missed church the next day. I don't mean to laugh...but those of you who were there know what I mean!








As summer is approaching it reminds me of past summers taking our boat out on the lake with all of our friends. Here's some fun pictures from the past...this first on is Kristen and I getting back up on the tube after being thrown off. We were laughing so hard!!!

5 comments:

Kristen said...

Where is that special picture of me and you and Amy? I know you know which one I am talking about. Those were fun times. I do remember Lobster too. He just fried.

Stan and Jamie said...

That looks like tons of fun! Don't get me wrong...I love to jump off cliffs (actually I really do!) but that one looks awfully high!!!

Kristen said...

LOBSTER ROCKS! I miss that little red dude.......

Meli said...

ya where's the pic of you, amy and Kristen??? You know the one.... lol.

QnA Drapers said...

THANK YOU FOR NOT POSTING THAT SPECIAL PICTURE!!! ;) ahh, the good ol days...