Ok, so I didn't make my goal last month. But here we are with a new fresh month and a ticker at 0 miles! I will make it this month!!! Good job everyone else that made it! You inspire me!
Monday, June 2, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Life is not the amount of breaths you take, it's the moments that take your breath away. -Hitch
Ok, so I didn't make my goal last month. But here we are with a new fresh month and a ticker at 0 miles! I will make it this month!!! Good job everyone else that made it! You inspire me!
Posted by randi at 8:26 AM
9 comments:
I think you did great considering you started later than most of us.
hey I want to do it too. How do I get a ticker?
hey if it wasnt for you none of us would of made it!! Keep up the great work!!!
I noticed your ticker is on two good job. mine will get on soon
Randi, you owe me 30 push ups--guy style:)
Good job on the marathon club this month. Do you think you could update your blog?
Seriously! Let's hear what your family is up to.
Hey, what's up with your brother?
You officially sucked at blogging for the month of June...;) but don't worry I still love ya! So when are you guys gonna be back from your world travels so we can hang out? I think we'll be back around the end of July/first of August hopefully you're having fun! Talk to you later!
Post a Comment