What a wonderful Mother's Day I had this year! The kids all did very thoughtful things for me! I'm so lucky to be their mom! Kyle made me a homemade cookie with his picture in the middle!
Emily make me a custom candle holder!
Mason made me homemade peanut butter scones that he learned how to make at school!
Wednesday, July 9, 2008
Mother's Day
Posted by randi at 8:52 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




2 comments:
Is that an edible picture on the cookie too? You have nice kids. If you will notice I am commenting on every post because I don't know if there will be any other posts for a month so I am taking advantage of all these posts. Way to make it on the marathon too.
Can I just say how cute you look with long hair? Makayla was looking at your fams pictures and saw Kyle and said, "whoo.. hes getting big!" We hope youre surviving school!
Post a Comment