Here's Kyle...10th Grade
Here's Mason...8th Grade- last year at middle school!
Here's Emily...6th Grade-First year at middle school.
Monday, September 8, 2008
First day of School
Posted by randi at 9:16 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Life is not the amount of breaths you take, it's the moments that take your breath away. -Hitch
Here's Kyle...10th Grade
Here's Mason...8th Grade- last year at middle school!
Here's Emily...6th Grade-First year at middle school.
Posted by randi at 9:16 AM
4 comments:
Cute pictures! And you guys crack me up! I wondered how long the music would stay the same! ;)
Cute clothes Emily ;). I can't believe how old your kids are getting.
How cute!! I love it!! I hope we see you guys soon. I miss you guys!! Love you guys!
Man Kyle and Mason look so sharp and miss Emmils is all growing up, STOP IT!!!!
Post a Comment