Ok, first of all I have no miles this month because I had a little procedure done on my foot and I couldn't walk very well for a while. And my lame excuse before that is that it's just too darn hot still!!!
Next, I am actually in Twin Falls, Idaho right now and have been here since Monday with my grandpa that is in the hospital. He has lung cancer and pneumonia. He is not doing so well so I am not sure how long I am going to be here. So until then I won't be adding any new postings. Although when I get back I'll update everyone on Emily's birthday, first days of school and Mason's first out of town soccer tournement. Love to all!
Wednesday, September 3, 2008
To those of you wondering...
Posted by randi at 11:44 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




2 comments:
Sorry to hear about your Grandpa! Hope he pulls through!
Randi-- Hope all gets well with your grandpa and glad your foot is getting better!!
Post a Comment