Here's Kyle at his last football game. He's number 89 and he's all the way on the left hand side of the screen. He snaps his hands up and then they throw it to him and he kicks it. Football is a whole new world for us. As everyone knows we are soccer people. But all Kyle's friends are playing football right now so he decided to give it a try. He has ended up being a really good punter and enjoys it when he's on the field but the standing around is not so fun compared to soccer where he's on the field all the time! I spend the whole game trying to find which one is him!




6 comments:
So fun! That really takes me back to high school days...football games were the best!
It's crazy that you are the friday nite football family now!!
Good job Kyle!
That's great I remember trying to find my brothers out on the field way to go Kyle.
I am so excited to see you guys soon. I can't wait. Kyle I should have guessed you would be a good punter all that soccer. good job
Wow, lots of fun!!! Of course you Krause's are good at whatever you do!!!!!
Post a Comment