Tuesday, February 3, 2009

Happy Early Birthday to ME!!!

Kelsey called me a few days ago and asked if I was available to do my birthday surprise on this Saturday night because I have a few trips planned this month. I said sure, what is it? He decided to leave it a surprise until we actually arrived on Saturday night at the US Airways Center for the game! I LOVE basketball so it was a real treat! We took Kyle and Mason with us and they had a blast too. Emily had decided to fly up to Boise for the weekend to see my parents and her cousins so she didn't come with us. (I'm sure she had more fun in Boise!)

Chicago Bulls vs. Phoenix Suns...too bad the Suns didn't win.

Way to go Kelsey, I think this is the first time in 17 years that he has actually pulled off a birthday surprise!

Mas & Kyle really enjoyed the game too!


6 comments:

QnA Drapers said...

you two are so cute! Happy early bday to you!!

Kasey & Lindsay said...

I am terrible at knowing when anybodys birthday is, but Happy Birthday. And its about time you updated your blog.

Stan and Jamie said...

Looks like a blast!! Oh, and Happy Birthday Month to you! ;)

Broderick Clan said...

Happy Birthday to you! What a great surprise! You look so Happy!

Stephani said...

Happy Birthday - what a fun birthday surprise! I love your headers - do you make them yourself? Do you use Photoshop or something else, they are always so cute and I want to do one!

Mindy Evans said...

Happy Birthday!
We should go to lunch!