So here's how birthdays works around my house. ..when it's your birthday the whole month is special, the actual week is even more special and of course the actual day is all about you!!! So Emils and I took a quick trip for a girls weekend out and hooked up with some of our girl friends from Vegas. The adults got all ready to go out and were taking pictures so the little girls decided to do the same. Here they are posing in their "out on the town" getups! How adorable! Here's the adults in our "out on the town" getups! We're not quite as cute as the little girls!
We had a total blast! We went out to Mexican food ( which is my favorite!) went and saw a chick flick and stayed up late into the night and laughed and laughed and laughed! Good times!!!
Tuesday, February 10, 2009
More Happy Birthday to ME...
Posted by randi at 6:58 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




2 comments:
Looks like so much fun girls! Kyle- youre a stud!
In this pic with your friends I hardly recognized you....you are wearing jewelry! I love it.
Post a Comment