Tuesday, February 10, 2009

Kyle's last game!

Kyle has really enjoyed this season. He has lots of fun teammates and a really good coach. It's so fun to go and watch his games because they are really fast paced and usually super exciting. Kyle did a great job and picked up another pin to go on his letter! Here he is at halftime at his last game of the season. I think that's such a cute smile!

Here he is at the end of the game. They lost by 1 in the last few seconds of the game so they were not happy!!!



Here he is giving it all he's got!



I just thought this was a cool picture. This was right after a goal was scored so he's not very happy!

2 comments:

Kristen said...

Watch out ladies in Phoenix...Kyle's in the house. Good job Kyle.

parkeplace.blogspot.com said...

Kyle, you are the most handsome kid! You have the greatest smile....grandpa and I love you very much...looks like you had a fun season...KEEP SMILING!