Thursday, April 30, 2009

Kyle's First Prom

I don't know why but I love this picture!

Here's Kyle and his friends that all went on the date together. Yes, you are seeing double...the girl on the far left is Rachael's twin, Rebecca.

And here's the cute couple!


So the boys decided to have a formal dinner at one of their houses. Tyler's mom let each boy pick 2 things they would bring. Kyle picked fruit and dessert. So I made this fun fruit bouquet and these individual chocolate cakes. They were a huge hit and it was fun making them. Also, it got me an in to be able to stay and take pictures at dinner! The kids all looked so adorable and handsome! This dating thing is pretty fun!








9 comments:

ME said...

I am in awe!! First off, I agree with you on the first picture - it's beautiful. And your food creations are unbelievable. You are so talented!

Stan and Jamie said...

Okay, your deserts are AWESOME!!! nice job! and Kyle and his date are so cute, how fun!!

Kristen said...

Such cute prom pics. I love that all the dresses are so modest. Kyle is so cute. I can't wait for you to make mini-cakes for me.

Lindsay P. said...

What the heck Randi! Your cakes and fruit are so awesome! When I saw the picture I was totally like, oh, they must have had the dinner catered! That was cool. I can't believe Kyle is driving and going to prom! That blows my mind! Do you feel old, cause I do?

Mizukawa's said...

Cute. She is a cute girl. Kyle really dating whoa. but I reallyl have to say wow on the fruit and the desserts. so fancy good job.

nena said...

Wow!!!! You are an awesome mom I want to be like you:) And Kyle you look great and i am sure you will have lots of dates, lots!!!!

Kali said...

They are so cute!! I can't wait for Kyle to come down and have our double date- I have a few friends fighting over him!!

VegasWatkins said...

Holy smokes! Randi again are so amazing!! Dating fun I am so nervous for it!!

QnA Drapers said...

Love it- way to go Randi! I can't believe how old our kids are getting! You guys look great!