Mason has just finished his season with FC Barcelona where they have been battling the 12 best teams in Arizona all year. He gets to rest for a week and then they start a season of indoor soccer just for fun during the off season.
YAY!!! We'd absolutely LOVE to see you guys!!! I love checking your blog! Kyle's prom pictures were so cute! Your fruit boquet and the cakes were completely amazing! I can't believe that your kids are so grown up! Hopefully we'll get to see you this Summer! We'd LOVE that!!! Love you guys!
3 comments:
Ha ha! What a cute kid! :)
Seriously...love that first pic. He's growing up way too fast and getting too cute.
ps love the tunes K-man
YAY!!! We'd absolutely LOVE to see you guys!!! I love checking your blog! Kyle's prom pictures were so cute! Your fruit boquet and the cakes were completely amazing! I can't believe that your kids are so grown up! Hopefully we'll get to see you this Summer! We'd LOVE that!!! Love you guys!
Tifani, Josh, and Madeline
Post a Comment