Sunday, August 9, 2009

Visit my other blog...

I was cleaning out my scrapbook room this weekend and trying to declutter.  I have TONS of stuff I just don't use anymore and I really want that space for something else.  Therefor I created another blog...sellitforfree.blogspot.com  I don't really want to put them on Ebay because of all the fees.  So I thought I would give this a try.   And I figured that if I had that much stuff to sell that my friends probably do too so you can sell you stuff on my blog too...for free!  The instructions of how it works are on that blog so check it out and let's help each other to declutter and make a couple extra bucks!

3 comments:

Lindsay P. said...

Okay, so I have a whole list of things that I want to buy from you, but the other site isn't letting me leave a comment, so I'll put it on here.

From the first top section:
1. Tags So Much $3.00
2. Don't know name $2.00
3. Year Round Cheer $3.00

From the second botton section:
1. Don't know name $5.00
2. Seeing Spots $3.00
3. Friendship Blooms $2.00
4. In the Spotlight $10.00
5. Cause for Celebration $5.00

Love the idea! I'm really loving all the stamps! :)

LP

Stan and Jamie said...

great idea! I'll link you!! And I'll start hunting for something to sell :)

Mindy Evans said...

What a great idea! I better start cleaning out! :)

What if we are "Looking" for something ... could we post that, too ... maybe someone has it and wants to sell it.