Tuesday, August 25, 2009

VooDoo Donut Anyone?

So I went to Portland, Oregon this weekend for a wedding and someone said that there was a famous donut place that had been featured on TV.  Well, I love, love, love donuts so that was a no brainer for me.  What surprised us was when we pulled up there was a 40 minute line out the door waiting to get donuts.  But that didn't stop us!  We waited and got some donuts.  Ok, honestly...they were really good...but not CRAZY good!  I mean I'm not going to fly back to Portland next time I have a donut craving!
Funny thing was that they even had Vegan donuts!
Kelsey didn't come with me to the wedding so I don't have a kissing picture for everyone.  It's only me!

2 comments:

Lindsay P. said...

I saw this store on TV. I think it was on the Amazing Race in the final leg and they had to go there to get a clue.

Kristen said...

I might quit looking at your blog if there are no more kissing pictures. I'm living vicariously through you.