Life is not the amount of breaths you take, it's the moments that take your breath away. -Hitch
That is so funny. It is hard to tell which one is you but I will guess the one to the right of your dad. Either that or the one sticking out your tongue. Nice. Those hair styles are so ridiculous. I am laughing so hard.
I thought that I found you right away and that you were in the front row second for the left if looking at the pic. But i DON'T KNOW
Post a Comment
2 comments:
That is so funny. It is hard to tell which one is you but I will guess the one to the right of your dad. Either that or the one sticking out your tongue. Nice. Those hair styles are so ridiculous. I am laughing so hard.
I thought that I found you right away and that you were in the front row second for the left if looking at the pic. But i DON'T KNOW
Post a Comment