Friday, February 29, 2008

Livin it up in Seattle!

I know some of you have heard me talk about this house...well here it is. Beautiful isn't it! If you look really close you can see me standing in the middle by the back doors. I figured from that far away I would look skinnier!

7 comments:

Kristen said...

my house is better than that one.

Kasey & Lindsay said...

Now I see why Kelsey wants to go to dental school. Dang!!!

Stephanie said...

So, why do you have pictures of my house on here? Kinda stalkerish Randi.

Lindsay P. said...

I think my house might be the size of their closet! WOW! That is so awesome! I remember you talking about how cool it is and you sure weren't kidding!

Meli said...

Wow, how fun for you guys---love the skinny factor.

Dustin Family said...

Hey Randi!!! It was so good to hear from you! Your family is adorable! I can't believe how old your kids are! That's crazy!! It's fun to read about all the good things your family is doing! We love ya!!

Tifani, Josh, and Madeline

Mizukawa's said...

Dang I have seen big but that is the biggest house I have ever seen! Looks like you could get lost. So is that what my house will look like, three and half more years. kidding more like 50and half.