Here's the story behind this picture...we decided to go to Vegas for my birthday. Of course we waited until the very last second to pack and Mason yelled downstairs to me, "Mom, I can't find my church pants!" So I yelled back up, "Well just grab whatever you can find, we gotta go!" Outa site outa mind until Sunday morning. We are loading up in Kristen's van and Mason yells at me, "mom, we have a small problem!" Thinking that maybe he forgot his church shoes (not uncommon for us) I said, "come on we gotta go!" (without seeing what the problem was. Then he came out and we all started busting up laughing! He had grabbed a size 10 pants. The waist was skin tight and they were about 6 inches too short. To top it off he had on black ankle socks, so it looked like he didn't have any socks on at all. And since the young men's program in Vegas is so small I knew he would be passing the sacrament. Wow, that's embarrassing! I didn't know what to do ( I couldn't even focus on the problem because I was laughing so hard) Kyle steps up to the rescue and offers his black socks, at least that way you don't see skin. As he's taking them off in the car I look back and he is wearing soccer socks! Once again the laughing starts! To top off this whole fiasco, the next day we were flying back to Phoenix and I had to stay and work...I had forgotten my black socks for my uniform...so I ended up wearing the soccer socks to work too! We are falling apart!!!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




3 comments:
Mason I am still laughing when I see that picture. That was so funny.
Hahahahahahaha!!!! I am laughing so hard and I wasn't even there! Seriously, hilarious! hahahaha! I'm going to add you to my blog! Feel free to add me, you can get to my page through Linday's.
Oh my gosh...I'm so glad I'm not the only one who does stuff like this!
Post a Comment