Thursday, October 2, 2008

Just some fun random pictures...




Ok, so nothing exciting happens here except for soccer games, football games and soccer games! So the only pictures I have to post are soccer pictures. So I thought I wouldl throw in some random fun pictures. The first one is Kelsey and Kyle on top of a mountain, next is Emils chillen at Barnes and Nobles and next is Mason on a scout campout with his troop. Well, not much else excited going on with the Krauses so that's it!

2 comments:

Kristen said...

Kyle is just getting so old. Everytime I see pics of him it reminds me you are too. Ha! Ha! (obviously I am not far behind you so what are we going to do about it?)

QnA Drapers said...

Wow- I can't believe how big your kids are getting. And I love that our countdown is a much smaller number than yours! You guys are doing great- we still have no idea where we'll be in a year and a half, guess we'd better get busy! Have fun dressing up for halloween this year- we'll miss you guys!