Monday, November 17, 2008

And We're Off...

Well we're off to spend a week in Whistler Canada. We've been watching the weather and...
Baby it's cold outside!
And since that's my favorite song and I wait all year to play it...I decided to let you all enjoy every version of it that I could find! I'll have all kinds of fun pictures to post when we get back. So enjoy the music and let me know which one is your favorite!

6 comments:

mccall... said...

Sounds fun - and I LOVE that song too!

Stan and Jamie said...

have lots and lots of fun!! And try not to freeze!

Kristen said...

BRRRRR!

VegasWatkins said...

WAHOO! Do something crazy oh wait I don't need to tell YOU that!

Mizukawa's said...

Hey remember when me and matt "were" going to sing this song. love it i think that I will just keep your blog up a lot this season. thanks. Have fun on your trip!

Meli said...

BRRRR!! I love the scenery from the pics but glad that I can't feel the cold!! Have super fun!!