Thursday, November 27, 2008

Thanksgiving Triathalon ~ Boys Team

So the boys did a relay triathalon. Mason did the 1 1/2 mile run. Kelsey did a 12 mile bike ride and Kyle did a 400 swim. We had a totaly blast!!! We decided it's going to be our new tradition!

Here's Mason and Brody at the beginning of the run. And below is Kelsey anxiously awaiting with his bike!

Waiting forMas...


Mason did the run and did an awesome job! Here he is coming in and getting the timing chip off and passing it onto Kelsey.



Here's Kelsey getting the timing chip strapped on.


Final lap...8 miles down 4 to go.


Time for Kyle to take the timing chip and jump in th pool.




It was surpentine so you swam up one lane and then down another weaving your way to the finish line!




Team Krause!!!



Emily ended up getting 7th place in her age division and 8th overall! Way to go Em!!!



They boys team ended up getting 2nd place in the mens division! Way to go boys!!!














5 comments:

Kristen said...

Team Krause is so cool. I like Kelsey's new bike.

Stephani said...

Your family is so awesome! We missed your family at Thanksgiving. We are sorry about your Grandpa too.

Mizukawa's said...

YOu guys ROCK!!!!!! that was really great I loved looking at the pic thanks for telling the story. and taking good ones. I was so proud of you guys when I read this!! good job. I want to do things like this with Jake and Ash

The Evans' said...

Hi randi- your family is so big and they are all so beautiful! My cell number is 435-773-8339. talk to ya soon!!

Meli said...

Team Krause Rulz!! Way to go guys!