So our ward in Arizona doesn't do anything for Halloween and we didn't want to just walk around the neighborhood with Emily so we decided to fly to Vegas and go to our old wards Trunk or Treat. It was so great to see all of our friends again. Vegas still feels like home to us. And yes, that's me on the right hand side dressed up like Joe Dirt. And yes I did fly like this. Kelsey was so embarrassed!!! Which made it all the funnier. Here I am with Kristen and Melissa. Here's Emily with the old gang from Vegas!
Sunday, November 2, 2008
Weekend In Vegas...Friday Night...Halloween
Posted by randi at 3:24 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




3 comments:
You guys rock!
Haha! I LOVE the costume! It's Joe Dirt, not Joe Dirte. haha! Great movie! And how fun! What a great Halloween! Did you boys go too?
It was so great to see you! We miss you tons!
Post a Comment