Tuesday, January 6, 2009

And finally Christmas Day...the real one...December 25

Here's Kelsey's parents opening some Christmas gifts. My camera had died at this point so these are on Kelsey's camera and I'm sad that there aren't more pictures of the kids opening their gifts at Kelsey's parents house. They were so generous. They gave Kelsey some new bike stuff and some new scrubbs. They took Kyle the day after Christmas to Macy's and bought him a gorgeous new suit. They got Mas a new backpack and some sports gear and got me some new canning supplies.


Here's the kids opening a new ping pong set.


Emily opening her new Heelies from Grandma & Grandpa Krause. She was so excited, except it was too snowy outside to use them so she had to skate around inside the house for a few days!

Kyle gave Kelsey and new computer for his bike to keep track of miles and speed.






Kyle made this awesome cutting board for his Grandma and Grandpa Parke.




Emily standing by me and in front of her stocking stuff!




Mas giving me a Christmas hug!








Emily was so excited to get this fun package of hot chocolate and a gift certificate to Claires (her favorite store!) from Grandma & Grandpa Parke.






Mas love the sweatshirt that my parents gave him. I don't think he has taken it off since he got it.







Kyle loves collecting coins. A fun hobby passed down to him from my parents.





4 comments:

Kali said...

So cute!! The other day I think I was talking about Kyle to my best friend, and she was like I want to see him, so when she came over I showed her your blog, and she was like "Dang he is cute! Set me up!" So Kyle.. you got a girl waiting for you in Utah (: Love you guys and hope to see you soon!

nena said...

Looks like you had a fun Christmas!! I was thinking about you the other day when I was going to work. I kinda of wished we could have been Ramp buddies (I know you are glad that you didn't or you would have been furloughed like me). I am working for Allegiant Air now. Miss you:)

adamanderinclark said...

Wow your kids are getting sooooo big. I can't believe how beautiful they all our. You reproduce well. :)

Mizukawa's said...

wow thanks for all the posts. I just read them. I love love love your family. I love the measuring board and all the soccer photos. I love that your dad can still take mason. Man I miss you guys. that is great the Kyle is a ref and the clock looks really nice. how are you able to get the action shots without it being blurry?