On the Friday before Christmas break they had the awards ceremony at Emily's school for the fall sports. Here's Emily with her coaches getting her certificate.

Then on Saturday Kyle got to ref a few games. He love it and loves having the extra money! You know with dating right around the corner he's trying to save up!

He's a great ref. He has the perfect personality, it doesn't really bother him when the parents yell at him!

I think the girls thought he was cute!!!

Then Mason had a big game. I don't know what's going on in this picture other than Mason is getting taken out by the other kid and he doesn't even have the ball!

Mas loves this picture of him juking the other kid!

Soccer, soccer and more soccer!!! At least we got the next 2 weeks off!

Is that legal? I think Mason was pretty fired up after the kid basically tackled him!
1 comments:
Kyle looks so much nicer that than fat little ref in Vegas. Good job on soccer Krause kids.
Post a Comment