Thursday, March 6, 2008

Camelsback Mountain in Scottsdale

Ok, so those of you who know me well know about my multiple personality disorder...well another personality has been discovered! It's the one who likes to climb mountains. Crazy, I know. But it reallly was such a beautiful day that we just had to get out. This was a pretty tough hike, but I'm so proud of myself for making it to the top!!!

5 comments:

Kristen said...

what are you doing? you and I do not believe in hiking and climbing. You are going to make me look bad if suddenly you like it. Stop it now!

Meli said...

Good for you Randi--camelsback is a hard hike!! Oh, my mountain hike is harder than yours!!

Stephani said...

Look's like a fun, hard hike - Coby talked to your friend and he said he had already gotten in touch with you. You family is cute - I can't believe how big your kids have gotten since we have last seen you - especially Kyle.

Mizukawa's said...

Randi i was truley surprized to see you on anykind of a hike. I am proud

Tom and Lou said...

Hey brother and sister krause. This Lyndsey Douglas. I used to be in your guys ward. It has been a long time since we have seen you guys. We lived in Idaho and picked up matt and julie at the airport and saw you there.
I hope everyone is doing great.
Hope to hear from you.