Ok, so as we started walking down the streets of Tombstone we noticed this guy...Kelsey thought he looked like Ike Clanton(one of the famous cowboys) so we went over to take a picture with him...he then proceded to sell us tickets on the town trolley that would give us the history of Tombstone. I'm no dentist, but this guys tooth needed some serious dental work. I say tooth instead of teeth because he only had 1 or maybe 2 teeth left in his mouth and they were rotten down to the root! He had no teeth left on top so he spoke with kind of a funny slur. Here's the funny part...he turns to Kelsey and points to his belly (kelsey's belly that is) and says, "I see you have one of these too!" As he's patting his own belly! The kids and I started laughing hysterically!!! We thought it was so funny that he would liken Kelsey to himself!!!
Thursday, March 20, 2008
Funnies story from our whole trip...
Posted by randi at 9:14 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




2 comments:
Kelsey, I feel your pain...this Dental School stuff is making us both fat! -Stan
Oh Kelsey--you have even given up sugar soda too. Maybe you should try a personal trainer. I know a pretty good one. At least you have good teeth. Good luck--my belly is bigger than yours.
Post a Comment