Saturday, March 22, 2008

Wow this was harder than I thought...


Ok, so those of you who read an earlier post after we climbed Camelsback mountain know that I am not really a mountain climber...I was possessed for a while...but half way up this mountain that evil spirit that had prompting me to climb mountains vanished!!! I remembered why I HATED hiking! It's dangerous, boring, hard...I could go on and on but I won't bore you! I started yelling at Kelsey, "why are we doing this? " "why are we risking our kids' lives?" "This is so STUPID!" Thank goodness for Kelsey's patience...he should have kicked my butt over the side of the mountain! But no, he was just loving and kind coaching me all the way to the top! I think he started fearing that I was going to throw his his butt over the side for torturing me like this! So needless to say, yes I made it to the top and yes this is my final mountain climb of the year!!! (Unless that other personality returns, but I'm trying to keep the real me here!)

4 comments:

Mizukawa's said...

I love your family. you guys know how to have a good time where ever and whenever. Hey Mason hair is getting long. That pizza is looking good right now I am starving. I could totally hear you saying all those thing as you were hiking, but good job.

Kasey & Lindsay said...

I am just sitting here laughing picturing you getting mad at Kelsey half way up.

Meli said...

LOVE THE FACE RANDI!!!! thats exactly how i look hiking too! Boo to hiking i say!!! so is that a picture of you having fun?? (aka kelsey at knotts pic)

Lindsay P. said...

I was laughing so hard when I read this! I HATE hiking and I could totally see myself doing this. When I was in YW my friends would get so mad at me because I would complain the whole time when we had to go hiking. Seriously though, why do people think that's fun? Too funny! I loved it!