Friday, March 7, 2008

Tagged!!! Me, A-Z

A--Attached or Single? Attached for 16 years and loving every minute of it!
B--Best friend? Kelsey of course! But I LOVE my girlfriends!!!
C--Cake or Pie? Ummm hard one...love Key Lime Pie but love cake too. A little of both please!
D--Day of Choice? Probably Saturdays when we're all here together and Kelsey doesn't really study on Saturdays so I can hog all his attention!
E--Essential Item? Tweezers! Enough said on that!
F--Favorite Color? Pink
G--Gummy bears or worms?--Neither! Why waste calories on that. I go straight for the good stuff!
H--Hometown? Boise, Idaho (my poor kids...we have moved 19 times so they don't really have a hometown! Although I think they all consider Vegas the closest thing to Home)
I--Indulgence? Sneaking away for the weekend with Kels and the kids!
J--January or July? Love July--that's when we usually vacation and I love the heat!
K--Kids? Kyle -14, Mason -12, Emily -10 and sometimes Kelsey-34
L--Life is incomplete without? Gospel, Family, Friends, Scrapbooks and Chocolate
M--Marriage date? April 5, 1992
N--Number of siblings? 4 Brothers
O--Oranges or Apples? Funny story here...when Kels and I were dating we went to the movie and snuck in food. I put 2 oranges under my shirt (where there should be 2 bumps that size) and as we were walking in one rolled out across the floor! We started laughing uncontrollably!
P--Phobias or fears? Only phobia is See's Chocolate going out of business! But I have many fears...number 1 is Kelsey not returning from a mountain climb!
Q--Quotes? "I'm your huckleberry" from Tombstone
R--Reason to smile? Nooners!!! (You know your smiling as you read this!)
S--Season? Spring
T--Tag 3 friends...Melissa, Cara and Julie Miz
U--Unknown fact? My life is an open book...let's see...Um...Ok, here's one...I was the city champ in the 440 in track in the 6th grade. I know this is surprising to some of you who know I can't run worth beans now!
V--Very favorite store? Scrapbook anything and Costco!
W--Worst habit? Pointing out Kelsey's bad habits! (For those of you who don't know...Kelsey is a member of SDA...Soda Drinkers Anonymous!) See there I go again!
X--(Going to change this one) X-ray vision? Definitely against it. No one needs to be seeing that cottage cheese under my clothes, or that those are oranges under my shirt! :)
Y--Your favorite food? Mexican anytime, anyday!
Z--Zodiac? Aquarius

2 comments:

Stan and Jamie said...

oh yeah!! I always love to see new blogs! We should for sure do a Sunday dinner after spring break!! We go to church from 1:30-4:30 (YUCK!!), how about you guys?

Mizukawa's said...

What I am tagged? OK I will do it soon. how did you get the oranges to stay in the first place? And I am still waiting to know what little girl you are in the photo?