What to go Randi! Kelsey, nice job getting the family to the top! Hmm...."getting the family to the top"....sounds like something good to use in a church talk. That's what it is all about right?....getting the family to the top. Can't wait to go on a couples hike with Kelsey and Randi. Matt
So were all of these pictures from a trip to Tombstone? I keep telling Stan to take me there!! So we should get together this weekend, we could do dinner on Saturday or dessert Sunday evening (we're in church until 4:30...suck!!) or something like that...let me know what your schedule is!
7 comments:
What to go Randi! Kelsey, nice job getting the family to the top! Hmm...."getting the family to the top"....sounds like something good to use in a church talk. That's what it is all about right?....getting the family to the top. Can't wait to go on a couples hike with Kelsey and Randi. Matt
Thank you for coming to your senses Randi. I knew you would come back to my side. And, there will be no couples hike okay.
Looks like alot of fun. Is this hike training for Roby creek?
So were all of these pictures from a trip to Tombstone? I keep telling Stan to take me there!! So we should get together this weekend, we could do dinner on Saturday or dessert Sunday evening (we're in church until 4:30...suck!!) or something like that...let me know what your schedule is!
Im just impressed you guys can find so much time while Kelseys in Dental School- way to go! You guys are too fun!
Thanks for dinner Saturday night. Bradock and i had fun. My wife wants to do it again so she can see everyone.
I keep comming to your blog just to listen to good tunes. so I thought I would thank you. I need more picture.
Post a Comment