Emily loves coloring eggs! The rest of us did a few and moved on and Emily staying there for a couple hours finishing all the rest!
Friday, April 11, 2008
Getting ready for Easter!
Posted by randi at 2:37 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Life is not the amount of breaths you take, it's the moments that take your breath away. -Hitch
Emily loves coloring eggs! The rest of us did a few and moved on and Emily staying there for a couple hours finishing all the rest!
Posted by randi at 2:37 PM
4 comments:
I'm with Emily, I love coloring eggs.
Hey who took your picture?
love the picture...I'm never brave enough to color eggs with the kids...am I the worst mom or what?!! Maybe when they get a little older!!! ;)
ya well i love it too. Em I was the only one left at the table still working on the eggs. Hey I like Mason hair cut. we miss you guys!!
Post a Comment