Yup, it's official...Mason is a teenager!!! Lucky number 13! Here's the funny thing about his birthday party...I was at work that day and Kelsey was on spring break, so he was home with the kids. Mason had decided to have a few friends come over and spend the night. Well, Emily asks Kelsey if she can have friends spend the night too. I guess Kelsey doens't remember being that age but HELLO...COED sleepovers??? Not a good idea! Needless to say it all worked out and we put the girls upstairs in Emily's room and the boys downstairs in the family room and Kelsey slept in Mason's bed in the middle!!!
Thursday, April 10, 2008
Happy Birthday Mason!!!
Posted by randi at 10:48 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




3 comments:
He slept in the middle of Mason's bed or in the middle of the Coeds? he he just kidding. I thought you were the lighter sleeper. We sure miss you guys!
Happy birthday Mason
HAPPY BIRTHDAY MASON!!! We just love you and are so happy that you got a cell phone--way cool. Quit growing up so fast huh? JK Hope you had a great day!
Post a Comment