Kelsey helped assistant coach Mason's team this year. (Too hard to head coach and study) They ended up having a great season! I think they came in second for their league. Mason was voted MVP of his team and had the most goals scored!!! Way to go Mas!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Here's Emily #8. Emils had a great season. She ended up being the top scorer for her team! It was so funny after her games because Kelsey would be watching the games and would come up with ideas to practice with her , and would be like, "Emily let me show you a couple things." And she's not the die hard soccer lover that the boys are and she knows Kelsey and knows that it will turn into a hour practice session, so after her games she just wanted to go home. So she would always shake Kelsey off and be like, "I'm too tired dad!" If you know Kelsey this is really funny because he would eat, drink and sleep soccer if he had the time! He would get so frustrated and I would just sit there laughing.
3 comments:
Oh man, I bet you guys are so busy with all the sports! Kyler's T-ball games are enough for me for right now!! But I do look forward to going to lots of other sporting events for the kids...baseball IS pretty boring afterall!!
Way to go Krause Kids!
I share Emily's opinion on soccer. How about getting these kids in Football.
Post a Comment