So this is the season opener of the LA Galaxy vs. San Jose Earthquakes. We had given these tickets to the kids for Christmas. Galaxy is Mason's favorite team. We flew down that afternoon before the game and hung out for a little while and then went to the game. We had a total blast at the game. Beckham scored his first MLS goal and Donovan scored too! They beat the Earthquakes so it was really exciting. Then we went and stayed in a hotel and flew home the next morning. It was a great family trip! Sorry the pictures are in reverse order but you know I'm not a master blogger! Post Game Fireworks!
Monday, April 14, 2008
LA Galaxy Soccer Trip
Posted by randi at 9:22 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




5 comments:
Sweet rental car.
Yummy-Beckham! Looks like a blast! Dicey car kelsey!
Looks like a blast!! I'm having card game withdrawels!!!
Buca di Beppo Kelsey!!! Looks like lots of fun. your rental car is nicer than mine for sure.
So Fun! Kyle is so handsome... I can't believe it! And yeah, sweet rental car!
Post a Comment