Tuesday, July 7, 2009

Girls Camp

Here's Emily up on the shoulders of one of the girls in our ward. They were all so good to Emily and she loved being the youngest one at camp!
It was a stake camp on on Tuesday we had Bishop's competition day against the other wards. These are the shirts that I designed for our ward. They are the slogan from World War 2 "We can do it". I love the strong women theme! Ours were by far the cutest shirts!

Because Emily was the smallest she was the top of the pyramid. Here's our bishop throwing Emily up on top. She was laughing sooo hard!
Before they could put her on top of the pyramid they had to carry her to the line. I loved watching the girls laugh and work together!
Here's all the girls...aren't they adorable!

This next picture is the girls getting ready to go for skit night. If you go on YOU TUBE and search for Move you boogie body you can watch the dance we did. The theme of Girls camp was to "Getting Fit for the Kingdom" so we decided to show how we strengthen our bodies by doing a 70's aerobic workout. It was the cutest thing I have ever seen! And the girls had so much fun getting ready and ratting each others hair and doing crazy make up!

Here's Emily all ready to go!

Here's Emily passing off Archery. She liked it but because it was as big as she was it was hard for her to pull the string back!

After the hike I took a shower and the girls decided to do my hair and make up. Needless to say I ended up looking pretty HOT!

Here's Emily and a friend with your Youth leader...who happens to know Kyle and who Emily and I decided that we are going to set up on a date with Kyle!!! The funny thing was that they had these mailboxes for each ward so Emily and I decided it was the perfect opportunity to ask girls out on Kyle's behalf. We would write,"will you go on a date with me when you get back from camp?" ~Kyle Krause...the girls laughed about it but I am making Kyle follow up with everyone I asked out!

Here's all the leaders on the hike. Yes, I did go on the hike. Luckily it was only 3 miles!
And that's it. As you can see we had such a great time. I am sooo glad I got to go and spend this time with Emily and all the girls in our ward. There are some real gems for my boys!









2 comments:

Stan and Jamie said...

looks like you guys had a blast!! Man, was that break too short or what?? We'll have to get together soon...are you working much these days?

Kristen said...

Super cute shirts Randi. I also love that you got your makeup done and that you also went on a hike. Man, callings make you do things you really hate to do. Emily is of course super cute too.