Most of you know that I have a passion for climbing large mountains. This summer I decided that I would pay a visit to the first 14,000 footer that I ever climbed. Only this time I would take my sons.
Randi and Emily came with us on the trip. This is us in Sacramento with all of our luggage.

On the way to Mount Shasta we saw a rainbow completely around the sun. Try finding a pot of gold with that! It was strange and maybe was an omen!?

We met my brother Rory and his wife and kids there.

Getting ready to leave the car.

Mason and Rory at base camp getting dinner.

Base Camp


3 am wake up on summit day!


Break time.

Pee time for Kyle.

Sleep time for Mason.

Kelsey

Kyle


Boys on the summit.

All three of us on the summit. It was fathers day and I was very proud of Kyle and Mason for being able to do this.


Relaxing by the hotel pool with Shasta in the background.

2 comments:
I am thoroughly impressed with the Krause family accomplishment. What wonderful memories for father and sons.
I love looking at your blog, I love all the fun stuff you do as a family. Makes me try harder with my kids!!! You all look so great, miss ya all!
Post a Comment