Tuesday, July 7, 2009

Salt Lake Trip

We flew to Salt Lake to see Kristen and go to the soccer game. The weekend started with some easy swimming . . .
. . . then progressed to crazy stunts for the camera by Kelsey and Kristen.



Later we went to Temple Square and took some pictures.
Then went to the Real Salt Lake vs. Colorado Rapids game.
Here is a picture of a couple of Hotties that we saw at the game.





We were on the front row and had close up views of the field.

Here is Kyle with his hot date at the game.


There was a concert by David Archelleto after the game. Emily and Mattison dodged security guys and made it out to the center field mosh pit. I wish that I had that on video, but I don't. This video is of them coming back to the stands to get Isabel. We thought they could never get back through the security and out to the field again, but they managed to sweet talk the guard.



2 comments:

Kristen said...

Umm....wow I made your blog in my swimsuit. How nice. Yes, I think just made half of north las vegas sad by getting in a picture with the little hottie Kyle. And...I love the pic of Randi and Kelsey. So cute.

Stan and Jamie said...

Kels we are definitely impressed with your splits abilities ;) We need to hang out...oh wait, I think I already said that on your other post...well whatever, I am feeling up for some GAMES!!