Here's Kyle with my cousin. My mom has a younger sister that was still having kids when I started having kids. They are only about 13 days apart but Kyle has always been way bigger. They are great friends and are looking forward to setting their friends up with each other!

After we went to Poulsbo we went to Seattle to my cousins house. They are there for the summer doing an internship. This is my aunt Lana, with her daughters Tifani and Kali and Tifani's husband Josh and their daughter Madaline. They took us to this beautiful Japanese garden. It was amazing!

Here we are in the beautiful japanese garden.

Here's Kelsey and Emily on the beach in Poulsbo.

Emily and Heidi found this huge snail. It was so gross but the girls had no problem picking it up and playing with it!

Your all lucky I'm not putting the kissing picture on here. I know how much everyone enjoys those!

Kyle and Emily with the live starfish that Emily pulled off the dock.

Mason and Zuriel. Aren't they handsome?!

At the beach in Poulsbo with Kelsey's brother and his family.
4 comments:
That is a huge snail! I want to see the kissing picture please!
Looks like fun - we wish were could have been there too!
We had so much fun seeing you guys!! I'm so glad that Kali and Kyle worked it all out! :) You're welcome anytime (well, we'll be out of here in a couple weeks), but we'd love to see you in Indiana too!!! We love you!! Thanks again for the visit!
I love kissing pictures! I also can't believe how big Kyle is! Wow! It was great seeing you when you came to Vegas!
Post a Comment