Life is not the amount of breaths you take, it's the moments that take your breath away. -Hitch
Oh my gosh I am laughing and loving Kelsy's dock start. I think I'll try not to do it his way. Looks like a lot of fun...makes me miss those great Lake Mead days.
Okay, I am dying at Kelsey's "dock start" haha, looks like fun!!! I think I'll pass at that type of start!
i seriously cracked up at the dock start too!! I love the action shots of the kids!! I have NEVER water skied:(
Post a Comment
3 comments:
Oh my gosh I am laughing and loving Kelsy's dock start. I think I'll try not to do it his way. Looks like a lot of fun...makes me miss those great Lake Mead days.
Okay, I am dying at Kelsey's "dock start" haha, looks like fun!!! I think I'll pass at that type of start!
i seriously cracked up at the dock start too!! I love the action shots of the kids!! I have NEVER water skied:(
Post a Comment