Ok, this is a letter that I got a work today from a passenger. I am going to copy it word for word...you might want to get a tissue to wipe your tears from laughing so hard!
To Whom it may concern,
On 6-22-09, I flew U.S. Airways from Las Vegas to Charlotte, onto Ft. Lauderdale, Fl. While waiting for a ride to my house I had the urge to go to the bathroom. Before I could reach a bathroom my bowels were running down my legs to the socks that I had on. I had on lace up shoes. I have never had this kind of mess in my life. I am 78 years old. It took me 45 minutes to get my shoes, socks & pants off and to try to clean up the mess that I made in the bathroom floor. I had to get clean clothes out of my suitcase. Oh! What a mess! I've never seen the likes in my life. I missed my ride home in a van and had to take a taxi which cost me $35.00. After arriving home I had to wash the pants -inside out- in the bathroom sink. I kept them wet until the next day and then washed them in the laundry room. The stain did not come out. I have used 5 different cleaners and washing powders. I took the pants to a dry cleaners-but they would not touch them. I had kept them wet all the time. On Sunday before I left Las Vegas, I had for breakfast-Cheerios, Yogurt and a glass of orange juice. I've had this for breakfast for the past year or more. That night, I had prime rib, mashed potatoes, a roll and butter. On Monday I had the usual for breakfast and on the U.S. Airways flight to Charlotte I bought a box lunch. I ate all the good in the box, except for the bag of nuts that I gave to a person next to me. I feel the chicken salad was tainted and that caused me all this trouble. I have never been this sick before in my life. I feel like I should be given a FREE AIRLINE TICKET FOR ALL MY TROUBLE.
ARE YOU READY FOR THE REALLY FUNNY PART...
PANTS ENCLOSED FOR INSPECTION!!!
Yep, you read that right. She sent us the poo stained pants!




8 comments:
That is classic, I am so glad I only have to deal with people's bags and not them.... I have had some interesting things going off in bags before though.......
We have been laughing about this all weekend. When you work with the public you end up with great stories.
I worked at a store and a women tried to return used bloody underwear. What are people thinking??
One suggestion, you may want to remove the name of the airline from the post. I have heard of people getting in trouble over that sort of thing and I would hate for that to happen to you.
That story really is too funny! And I just wanted to say thanks, all during church yesterday I just kept hearing..."girl I will CUT him, girl yes I will" so I was trying not to laugh! Yea, not too reverent :)
Im just gald I wan't on the flight! ;)
Oh wow....ewww...so many things I could say. Did you get to see the pants and did they get a ticket?
Thanks for the laugh!
That is hilarious!
Ok, I just threw up a little in my mouth!
Post a Comment