I can't believe I won't have any more kids in elementary school. I really can't believe Emily will be in middle school next year! This was a fun day. Luckily Kelsey and I both got to be there for the big ceremony! Good job Emily!!! Emily with all her cute girlfriends!!! Celebrating the end of elementaray school!!!
Wednesday, July 9, 2008
5th Grade Graduation
Posted by randi at 9:08 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




4 comments:
I'm so glad you survived 5th grade Emily. I'm glad that Randi and Kesley survived the teacher;)
Randi!! Holy cow, you look so pretty in that picture!! I can't believe your kids are so big. I can't believe we are so old. I can't believe we are still so dang hot!!
Good job emily!! I love that pic of you and emily--watch out hot mamma!!!!
Randi, you are so cute!! you look so much like my mom. i love it :) i love you guys!! hope to see you soon!
Post a Comment