I sit at my desk all day...
Wondering if there is a way...
That test day will ever come...
I'm tired of sitting on my bum!
I'm feeling pretty good...
Just like I hoped I would.
I'm so glad it's done...
Now it's time for FUNNNNN!!!!!
Off to Mexico we go for 5 days in the SUN!
I told Kelsey that we had to put something fun on here instead of...test is over and he feels good about it. Boring! So hope you enjoy the poem. Ya, good thing neither of us is going to school to be poets!!!
Wednesday, July 16, 2008
Freedom...by Kelsey Krause
Posted by randi at 5:40 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




4 comments:
Congrats. Glad Kelsey could still use his brain to come up with a poem after such a long test. Way to go on the miles Randi. I am such a slaker (still only at 4).
Hooray!! I thought about you all day. And I'm so jealous you're going to Mexico. Randi, we have GOT to plan our first Girls Trip!
Yeah!! They're DONE!!! I hope you guys have a blast in Mexico, that is so fun!! See you when you get back!
Enjoy Mexico!! Good job Kelsey and let us know how it all was!!
Post a Comment