Friday, July 11, 2008
Beach Bums
While we were in Boise for the 4t h of July we went to this really fun sandy beach a couple days with all the cousins. The kids all had a blast playing together and it wasn't all that hot so we could actually enjoy being outside!
Posted by randi at 9:07 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




2 comments:
your kids are all so cute!! I loved looking over all your update posts! I can't wait to see Emily's perm, I bet she's adorable! Have fun after he takes his test and we'll party when we get back!
K it is about time you get you blog updated!!!! kidding the pics of the kids are really cute. Happy Birthday Kelsey! I can't wait to see em's perm. My sister just named her little boy Mason so I thought of you guys. Kyle is an extra good teenager. And good job on your Marathon. I think I might have to run the real deal in Aug because my sister already paid for it and can't do it. well we love you guys
Post a Comment