Thursday, July 24, 2008

Drinks, Drinks and more Drinks



One of our favorite things about all inclusive is the unlimited drinks. And we're talking good drinks...Miami Vice (Pina Colada and Strawberry Daquari stacked) Bahama Rama Mamas, Banana Mama's and of course straight pina coladas. The funny thing is to hear your kids going up to a bar and asking for "virgin" drinks!

4 comments:

Stan and Jamie said...

Ha ha ha! That picture of Mason with his two drinks is so funny! Man, I'm jealous! I can't wait to do stuff like that with our kids, but it'll be a while, not that I'm wishing the time away, but you know what I mean!

Stephanie said...

Looks like you had a great vacation!

Kristen said...

Wow, Kyle is growing up!

Stephani said...

Wow - your kids are growing up fast - we haven't seen you forever. Looks like a fun vacation! The drinks sound delicious - virgin of course!